And finally for the summer this delicious dessert that
can be assembled quickly on a BBQ or on the stove.
This is a great dessert for a grill to warm up the tender, melt-in-your-mouth flesh
of one of the seasons most unique fruits.
Pair this with a simple vanilla ice cream and you'll have an
unforgettable dessert to rock out at any gathering.
* 4 large ripe freestone peaches
* 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 cup dark rum
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
* vanilla ice cream for serving
* Heat up a syrup by combining all ingredients in a fireproof saucepan,
except for the peaches, on the grill (5 min)
* Meanwhile, cut peaches in half and remove seeds
* Baste peaches and put on the grill, cook on both sides for 4-5 minutes
* Place peaches, some extra syrup and scoop of ice cream to serve