Monday, August 31, 2009

Jean Philippe-Delhomme

I was so happy when a friend of mine forwarded me a new blog to check out called "the unknown hipster". I then realized it's the work of Jean Philippe-Delhomme who I'm a long time fan of but whose work I haven't seen around lately.
He has an impressive background of work and has covered the fashion scene over decades with a humor and simplicity rarely seen.
His new blog seems to be an auto biographical journey in a world of celebrities and art.



Alternative sailing to the Punta della Dogana


Reading on my vintage Duke Kahanamoku Maui longboard


"Dash Snow in his Bowery studio", after Purple


"Untitled", by Maurizio Cattelan: one of the most persuasive piece in the collection


With François Pinault


I unsuccessfully tries to give my email address to the beautiful Anouk Lepère


Pierre with "Following the right hand of Louise Brooks in Beauty contest"


3 "Gallery Booth" paintings by Jean-Philippe Delhomme at Parners & Spade



No comments:

Post a Comment