Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More London inspiration

I've just returned from 3 gorgeous days on Fire Island - How I love NY summers.

While we were in London we visited the Tate Modern but unfortunately our older son Milo had some adverse reaction to a painting and wanted to leave.
I spent a few happy minutes in the shop which I found extremely well curated.
I bought a copy of Pocko Times which is a publication from the artist agency Pocko.
It showcases photographers and illustrators in a lovely large format.




And then I came across a great kid's art and science magazine called Okido. It comes out every 3 months and teaches kids about science through art, play and experimentation. I'd love to contribute illustrations.
Check out their blog and games for fantastic interactive ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment