Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Re:Form School

Re:Form School


The lack of writing here can only mean one thing and that's
that I've been extremely productive and creative.
The most exciting of which is that I'm involved in this great
art show opening in New York on
Saturday, October 9th.

Re:Form School is a REDU project which stands for rethinking, reforming and
rebuilding US education. It is a movement designed to expand and
encourage the national conversation around education reform.
Here's where to get involved.

And for a really amusing photo of me go right here.

RE:FORM SCHOOL will be open to the public,

Saturday, October 9th, 2010 through Monday, October 11th, 2010

between the hours of 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM and is located at

233 Mott Street, New York City, NY 10012.

If you don't make it down I'll be posting pictures of my work and the event

next week.

1 comment: