Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November and December events

It's that busy time of year for me when you'll find me at holiday markets
around the city. I have 3 confirmed dates right now and hopefully a few
more to come.

Saturday, November 21, 2009
12–4 p.m.
Martha A. and Robert S. Rubin Pavilion, 1st Floor

Brooklyn Museum Children's Book Fair

with more than 30 Brooklyn authors and illustrators.
The fair features storybooks, picture books, and graphic novels
and will include author readings, a game for children, and café service.

Saturday, December 5th 11am-8pm
I'm with the NewNew team of etsy designers for The
Holiday Handmade Cavalcade
at the Openhouse Gallery, 201 Mulberry Street.

Wednesday, December 13th - 20th
I'll be at Gifted presented by the Brooklyn Flea
at 204
E. 4th St. and Lafayette. I'll be sharing a space with Erika Lively
of Go Global and Gabriel Grippo of NY Design Room.


1 comment: