Sunday, March 15, 2009

SPRING KIDS' ART CLASSES


On a dreary gray day that reminds me of London what better way to brighten the spirits then a cheery illustration. I'm gearing up for my next round of art classes for kids' at my local children's shop, Still Hip.
The first group of classes has just ended and were a great success. We made great art pieces out of recycled materials and in another class the children developed their own illustrated stories from designing the characters,writing the story and walking away with their own bound book.
I'm introducing two new classes this time. Easy as A to Z will be a course where children illustrate their own alphabet through word association resulting in a bound alphabet book.
And in Roots and Branches children will examine their ancestry through photography and illustration. We will explore three generations of each child's family tree and create a wonderful family album.
Please email me directly for more class information.

No comments:

Post a Comment