Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hurray. Welcome to my blog.
I have been planning on doing this for a very long time
and who knew that it would be so easy.
My blog will be a place where you see my new work and ideas unfold. I have so many projects on the go that I want to share so will commence by showing some of my favorite new pieces.

Last year was possibly the most exciting time for me in my 15 year illustration career.
My first children's book was published by Umbrage Editions entitled Tribal Alphabet.



2009 so far has been an exciting time for me creatively. At the end of 2008 I was invited by Julia Rothman, fellow illustrator and pattern maker, to participate in a book project that will be published by Chronicle in 2010. Very hush hush, all will be revealed.

I'm also working on a new children's book and product range with my great friend Anna Starr.
And as if one alphabet project isn't enough, I'm in the midst of completing a new series of alphabet prints for kids' rooms. This is also going to become a coloring book and all will be complete by May 1st.

Anyway, enough writing and now for some pictures.



PEOPLE WATCHING IN NEW YORK





No comments:

Post a Comment