Monday, June 21, 2010

Anna Betts

It's safe to say that I have really neglected my blog over the last few weeks
and as I scramble to keep achieving everything I set out to do I just never seem
to make it here. It will certainly pay off when my next set of products are launched
next month and hopefully my childrens book project moves into the next stage.

So, here's some work by Anna Betts who is an illustration
student from Cambridge, England. Her blog is certainly worth checking out.
And here are some illustrations from an ongoing university project where
she's traveled the world with her illustrations following the path her
grandfather took as a tobacco trader from the 1960's-80's.
The result so far are these beautifully simple drawings evocative of
1960's travel posters.


annabetts3

annabetts5

annabetts9

annabetts14

A Journey By Numbers

1 comment:

  1. i love the top illustration...i actually have some sketches that are similar!!!

    ReplyDelete