Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Upcoming Spring Events

sun


I apologize that we are unable to bring you the second April recipe
this month. Our next one will be on May 7th and will continue on schedule.

And starting this Saturday April 24th I will be busy most weekends selling
around Brooklyn and New York so if you're around please stop by and
see my new Spring products in the flesh.
Here is my list of events for the next 2 months.

Thursday April 22nd, Tribal Alphabet signing at Green In Bklyn

Saturday April 24th, Brooklyn Flea
I'll be selling at The NewNew tent
Sunday April 25th, Hester Street Fair

Saturday May 1st, Brooklyn Flea
Sunday May 2nd, Spring Food + Craft Market

Saturday May 15th, Brooklyn Flea

June 5th and 6th, Renegade Craft Fair

June 12th and 26th, Brooklyn Flea

July 10th and 24th, Brooklyn Flea

No comments:

Post a Comment